The MRD is the controller of personal data (or the processor in some cases).
Address and contact information of the controller:
Ministry of Regional Development of the Czech Republic, Old Town Square 6, 110 15 Prague 1
phone: +420 224 861 111, fax: +420 224 861 333, e-mail: email@example.com, Data Mailbox ID: 26iaava
Data Protection Officer:
As per General Regulation, the MRD has appointed a Data Protection Officer who is the contact person for all inquiries or requests.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Personal Data Controller, MRD processes personal data to, in particular:
a) administer and monitor of drawing European funding;
b) ensure internal processes;
c) distribute newsletters and update website.
Necessary personal data are collected and further processed in particular to complete tasks of public interest or to exercise public authority vested in the MRD, to comply with legal obligations to which the MRD is subject, or to perform a contract with the Data Subject as the contracting party, or to implement measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
In exceptional cases, personal data are collected and further processed on the basis of the data subject’s consent, always expressing free, specific, informed and unambiguous will of the data subject; the data subject may withdraw their consent at any time.
Personal data are not transmitted to any third party, unless the duty to transmit them to bodies, authorities or institutions is imposed on the MRD by law, or unless the data subjects grants their consent thereto.
The processing of personal data at the MRD does not involve automated decision-making on the basis of which actions or decisions are made that would infringe on the rights or legitimate interests of data subjects.
Personal data are processed only for necessary period which is individual for specific cases and is stipulated by the valid Filing and Shredding Plan issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Sb. on archiving and records management. Following the expiry of this period, personal data are destroyed, unless the documents are selected to be archived by law.
You have the right to access your personal data, to rectification or deletion, to restriction of personal data processing, the right to object to personal data processing, the right to portability of data and other rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please exercise your rights and requests with the data protection officer.
Your requests will always be properly assessed and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Regulation. If you do not agree with how your inquiry or request was handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If the MRD processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- ask the MRD for the information about personal data processing;
- request the access to your personal data processed by the MRD;
- request to rectify inaccurate personal data (if you consider the data processed by the MRD to be inaccurate);
- request the deletion of personal data processed by the MRD, or request restriction of data processing in accordance with relevant legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- object to personal data processing;
- request the portability of personal data given by you to the MRD;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If the processing of your personal data is conditioned by your prior consent to processing, you have the right to revoke your consent. However, this is without prejudice to the legality of processing based on consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
If the MRD processes personal data obtained from other than the data subject, the MRD will inform the data subject about personal data processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- within a reasonable time after obtaining the personal data, but no later than one month, taking into account the specific circumstances under which the personal data are processed;
- no later than at the time of the first communication with the data subject, if the personal data are to be used for the purposes of that communication;
- no later than at the time of first disclosure of personal data, if they are to be disclosed to another recipient.