One of the Ministry’s key goals in tourism is to employ a legislative instrument to establish better conditions for tourism development in the Czech Republic. By presenting clear rules, the Ministry intends to improve consumer protection and set forth rules for the operation of tour operators and travel agencies.
The Ministry is engaged in the activities of international tourism organisations; the outcomes are presented at international conferences and trade fairs. Through CzechTourism, the Czech tourism authority, the Ministry presents the Czech Republic as an interesting tourist destination both abroad and on the domestic market.
The Ministry is carrying out a number of projects financed from EU structural funds which will contribute to the development of tourism in the Czech Republic.
The Czech Republic provides state contribution for a spa holiday in the amount of CZK 4,000 per person
The Czech Republic is supporting providers of SPA medical procedures and curative rehabilitation treatments that have been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak in accordance with EU State aid rules up to the total amount of CZK 1 billion (EUR 38 million).
The measure directly compensates discounts provided by spa facilities to consumers (incl. EU/EEA citizens) who purchase a curative, preventive stays of at least 6 nights and 5 cures which takes place in a Czech spa facility by the end of 2020. Discounted stays can only be provided by facilities with special permission to provide spa medical procedures and curative rehabilitation treatments - the list of which you may find on the following link https://www.mzcr.cz/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/seznamy-Dovolen%C3%A1-v-%C4%8Cesku-poskytovatel%C3%A9-LLRP.pdf or as an interactive presentation on https://www.kudyznudy.cz/aktuality/dovolena-v-cesku-voucher-lazne.
How to get the discount for stay in a Czech spa?
- See the list of the facilities participating in the scheme and select the one you wish to stay in.
- Contact the spa (reservation desk, reception etc.) to find out whether the facility has available rooms and whether they still accept vouchers.
- If the answer is yes, go on https://www.kudyznudy.cz/dolazni and generate the discount voucher (fill in the required data - name, surname, email address) and confirm your agreement with conditions for obtaining a discount and provide GDPR consent – see attached files)
- The voucher will be sent to your email address.
- Confirm your reservation with the spa and inform them that you wish to use the voucher. It is advisable to add the unique 8 digit number of the voucher to your booking confirmation.
- Should you have any problems to generate the voucher from the website, please ask the spa for help, or contact the Ministry of Regional Development of the Czech Republic by phone on +420 224 861 282 or +420 224 861 138, or by e-mail at email@example.com.